Athens Photography Guild meets at 7pm on the 3rd Thursday of the month. We meet in the Community Room at the Lyndon House, located at 293 Hoyt Street Athens, GA. We are a group of photography enthusiasts with a wide variety of backgrounds, interests, and photography experience.
APG membership is only $15 per calendar year, payable by cash or check at monthly meetings. Benefits of membership include:
- Participation in APG print competitions for a chance to win cash prizes.
- Eligibility to show and sell your photos in APG-sponsored shows at venues like Donderos’ Kitchen, Krimson Kafe, and Athens Academy.
- Eligibility to show and sell your photos in our booth at the annual Lyndon House Lickskillet Artists’ Market.
- One Automatic print entry into the biennial Lyndon House Arts Center Full House exhibit.
- Showing your photos in our monthly Creative Challenge.
- December BBQ Dinner and potluck.
- Opportunities to go on our photo walks. Past walks have included: State Botanical Garden Hummingbird Trail, Oconee Hills Cemetery, downtown Athens, Bostwick, and Georgia waterfalls.
To join APG, please fill out the application form (download here) and bring it along with your $15 cash or check payment to a monthly meeting at the Lyndon House. If you would like to join but cannot attend a meeting please mail the form and your payment to the APG president using the contact information provided.
Regardless of whether you are a pro or a shutterbug novice, you are welcome to join us at one of our monthly meetings, 7:00 – 8:30 PM, the third Thursday of every month. Visitors are always welcome, no charge!
Lyndon House Arts Center (Community Room)
293 Hoyt Street
Athens, GA 30606